Property Hive Version 1.4.78 Released
22nd February 2021
The latest version of Property Hive (version 1.4.78) is now available for you to update to through WordPress.
Here’s a run down of some of the features from the past few releases:
- Export Applicant List To CSV – Property Hive already included a feature that allows you to generate an applicant list. Now you can export this list to a CSV file.
- New Elementor Widget – We’ve introduced a new ‘Embedded Virtual Tours’ Elementor widget. With this, you can now physically embed a virtual tour on a page.
- Display Applicant Details – Applicant contact details, such as phone number and emails, will now be displayed in viewing, offer, sale and tenancy grids on property records.
- Add custom fields to tenancies – We’ve added support for adding custom fields to tenancies using the Template Assistant add on.
- New ‘propertyhive_subgrid_link_target’ Filter – Specify that links in subgrids should open in a new tab. You can see an example of how to use this here.
- Readability Of Labels Improvement – Improved the readability of labels output on the enquiry details page (i.e. change email_address to ‘Email Address’).
- New Filter ‘propertyhive_show_admin_menu_enquiry_count’ – Filter added to determine if open enquiry count in the admin menu should be calculated and displayed. You can see this in use here.
- New Country Supported – Added Barbados as supported country.
- Filter properties by country in shortcodes – You can now pass country through to the [properties] shortcode to show properties from a specific country.
- Improved Viewing Functionality – Refactored recently added second/third viewing functionality to have less impact on performance on large sites. (This will only effect viewings saved going forward).
- New Actions And Filters – Added new actions and filters surrounding maps and coordinates to add support for the new what3words add on.
- Improved Contact Search – Improved logic surrounding searching for contacts by telephone number.
- BETA Tenancies/Management Module – Version 1 of the new tenancy/management module was released in BETA format. More to follow on this in the coming weeks when it’s officially announced.
Want to keep up to date with all of our latest releases and upcoming products? Sign up to our mailing list below.