and many more…
Works With All The Leading UK Property Software and More
Using this add on you can automatically import properties from all of the major property software third parties using their dedicated APIs and datafeeds. From Jupix to Expert Agent, from Vebra to DezRez, and more, we’ve made it easy to import properties from as many sources as possible.
We also support importing data in the BLM format, as well as CSV; Formats that will highly likely be possible to obtain should you not be using one of the software companies listed.
If you want to import properties from software that we don’t support yet, please get in touch as we’re always willing to expand the list of supported property software.
Import Properties In Just Two Easy Steps
Using the import wizard you can upload and import properties quickly and easily. The first steps is to choose if you want to perform a manual, one-off upload, or if the import should run automatically at regular interval.
If manual, the next step involves uploading the file and getting it validated to ensure it can be imported successfully.
If opting for the automatic route, simply choose the format of the file, enter a few simple settings regarding where the file to import can be found, and you’re away.
Map Custom Fields
The file imported will contain it’s own values for things such as availability and property type. After validating the file you’ll have the opportunity to specify how these relate to the custom fields you already have setup in Property Hive.
See What Our Users Have To Say ...
This plugin is a game-changer for the UK estate agent web developer industry!
Detailed Log Output
Once the import has successfully completed, you’ll be presented with a detailed log containing a list of what went on during the import, including any warnings and errors that occurred along the way.
Logs are kept for 7 days and are automatically cleaned up so you can go back at any time to see exactly what went on during each import.
Things to consider before purchasing this add on
– This add on currently supports the following formats:
- Automatic BLM import (including zipped BLM’s with associated media)
- Automatic ExpertAgent XML import
- Automatic Jupix XML
- Automatic Dezrez One XML
- Automatic Dezrez Rezi JSON API
- Automatic Vebra API XML (version 9)
- Automatic Citylets XML
- Automatic Thesaurus Technology Raw Data File
- Automatic JET / Reapit
- Automatic Agency Pilot
- Automatic Realla
- Automatic Rentman XML
- Automatic REAXML (including zipped XML’s with associated media)
- Automatic 10ninety XML
- Manual one-off BLM upload
- Manual one-off CSV upload
If you need to import your properties in a different format, please get in touch, providing an example of the file, and we’ll see if we can get it added as a supported format.
– Depending on the number of properties being imported an import can take a while. If you encounter server errors or the import seeming to stop mid-import, we recommend you increase the PHP server setting max_execution_time to overcome this.
– Imports are fired by WordPress as a scheduled event / cron job. As a result, please ensure that your WordPress site executes cron jobs. If not you can try alternative cron or a cron job on the server. Your hosting company should be able to assist with this.
– Please ensure you’re not using an image optimisation plugin such as Insamnity which might modify the original image. We sometimes compare filesizes to check if an image has been updated or not so need the original as it was when it was first imported to prevent the image being imported again and again.
– If using the BLM format and a ZIP file is provided, you’ll need the PHP ZipArchive class enabled in order to extract the ZIP’s. This class is enabled by default on most servers.
– When performing a manual, one-off BLM import, any media (images, floorplans etc) must currently be provided as full URLs. If choosing to automatically import BLM files, media can be URL’s or sent as physical files.
– If you encounter issues importing the feeds or media when they’ve been provided as URL’s, it’s likely due to the settings on your server. Please ensure either allow_url_fopen or cURL are enabled on the server.
– If using the Vebra or Dezrez Rezi format, you’ll need cURL enabled.
– If using the JET format, you’ll need SOAP enabled