Brownill Vickers are a well established estate agency based in the North East of England offering residential lettings and commercial properties. Established in 1884, the firm have continued to trade in the same premises for more than 135 years.
Although they have a longstanding history in the trade, their website very much encompasses a new, modern and up to date design.
Designed and developed by Debut, who are also part of our trusted Developer Directory, they shared with us some of key features of this Estate Agency website that has been built using our Property Hive plugins.
The radial and map search makes the website easy to use for potential clients and the real time feed ensures their properties are sent instantly to their chosen portals.
Here’s a list of all the add ons used on their website:
- Property Hive – our core plugin, which allows users to display properties on their WordPress website
- Property Hive Map View & Draw A Search – Allows front end users to search for properties via a map and to draw a search
- Property Hive Radial Search – Adds the ability for properties to be displayed within a specified radius
- Property Hive Real-Time Feed – Allows properties to be sent to Rightmove and On The Market in real time
- Property Hive Template Assistant – This allows users to customise the layout of their search results page, with multiple layouts to choose from
- Property Hive Zoopla Real Time Feed – Allows properties to be sent to Zoopla in real time
You can take a look at the Brownill Vickers website here. Debut are approved Property Hive website developers and you can view a full list of their services and find out more about them by visiting their website here.