Property Hive 1.4.62 has arrived! It’s a smaller update compared to normal as we’ve been working hard on some other exciting features, including our Facebook Marketplace Export add on, Location Autocomplete add on and lots more.
Nevertheless, let’s have a quick look at what new functionality and fixes you can expect to find in this new version.
– Add a new ‘Record Enquiry’ action button to property records in WordPress to quickly log enquiry
– Add the property price to enquiry emails received by the agent
– Ensure the price slider added recently caters for when the currency being used isn’t GBP
– Add bedrooms and type to the main property list within WordPress
– Don’t output ‘POA’ twice on search results if commercial is POA on both sale and rent
– If using the Euro, ensure the currency symbol appears after the price
– When an agent name contains an ampersand, correct the ampersand being encoded in email subjects
– Hide the ‘Owner/Landlord’ column in the main property list if the contacts module is disabled
– Add a new filter (propertyhive_prefill_full_address_from_title) to disable the pre-filling of the address fields after the display address has been entered