Property Import Add On 1.1.17 Released – Estates IT XML Support and Much More
Version 1.1.17 of our popular Property Import Add On has just been released and contains support for a new format from popular software provider, Estates IT, and much more. In this post we’ll look at all the new functionality you can expect to find.
Added Estates IT Support
For agents using the PCHomes software by Estates IT, you can now automatically import your properties into your WordPress site.
The import works by sending the data in XML form from your PCHomes software via FTP where our add on will then pick it up and process it accordingly. All you need to do is continue to manage your properties from within PCHomes as normal and we’ll take care of the rest.
There’s been a whole heap of other changes and improvements in this new version too. A full breakdown of these can be found below:
– Added warning on JET / ReapIT format if SOAP not enabled
– Catered for ‘priceFrom’ being sent as 0 in Jupix XML format for commercial properties
– Added support for ‘sale by’ for commercial properties in Jupix XML format
– Improved way in which Jupix XML is obtained and output response if failed
– Don’t import on hold, withdrawn or draft properties in WebEDGE format
– Cater for querystring if brochures provided as URLs in BLM
– Import ‘big’ image from Loop. The originals were just too big and often caused it to fall over
– Don’t import room dimensions from WebEDGE if 0′ 0″
– Added price qualifier support for PropertyADD format
– Declare support for upcoming WordPress version 5.2
If you’re interested in importing your properties from Estates IT, or benefiting from the new functionality and fixes listed above, you can view more and purchase our Property Import add on below:
- 3rd May 2019