We’ve been working on something rather special here at Property Hive; The ability to generate documents through WordPress, and wanted to give you a sneak peek prior to its launch in a few weeks.
We feel that one key feature which must be present in order to use software as a full sales management CRM is document generation. This includes letters such as memorandums of sale, offer confirmations, and many more which might often be created during the lifecycle of a property’s time on the market.
As such, we’ve been working on adding this ability for the last few weeks and are now just putting the final touches to it before the big release.
To give you an overview of how it will work, let’s look at some of the key features you can expect to see:
– Default template set
– Upload your own templates
– Output in Word Format meaning they can be opened using Microsoft Office, Google Docs or similar
– Merge tags making it easy to pull in the relevant content dynamically
– Replace existing documents or upload your own
– Give vendors and landlords access to documents through their login
We’re really excited to make this available soon. We feel this is a feature that will really allow our estate agency users to use Property Hive as a full CRM, as opposed to just using it to manage the marketing of properties. The price of the add on is still to be determined and will be made available when the add on is released.